Sunday, March 6, 2011

Public Appearances

Here is a short summary of my forthcoming public appearances:

  • 7th April: I'll be doing a one-day seminar in Switzerland on performance troubleshooting. This is loosely based on the Chapters 8 and 9 of the "Expert Oracle Practices" book that I have co-authored. If you want to get an idea of some of the details covered you can have a look at the material of my corresponding presentation. Of course the seminar will go much deeper than the presentation, since we'll spend a whole day on troubleshooting. This is being organized by Oracle University as part of their "Celebrity Seminar" program. You can find the details and booking options here.

  • 13th - 15th April: I'll be at MOW 2011 in Legoland, Denmark doing one or two presentations and meeting a lot of fellow OakTable members. One of the most interesting aspects of this conference (besides the rather special venue) is that it not only offers premier Oracle stuff, but also Microsoft SQL Server, Java and Open Source.

  • 28th April: I'll be presenting at the yearly ORCAN Oracle conference in Malmö, Sweden.

  • 19th-20th May: I'll be at the Harmony 2011 Conference in Helsinki, Finland doing a presentation on performance troubleshooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment